Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Merry Early Christmas to Me!

That's right girls - I got my new laptop today!!! Wooohooo!!! I was having a not-so-great day and almost had to work on Friday too, but I got out of that and came home to my new beloved computer. Here's a pic of me tired from work, but happy with my present. Yes this photo is taken with the new laptop!



So here I am....installing programs and waiting for game updates to download (so far it's been over 2 hours of updates for one game) and getting ready for Turkey Day! Unfortunately none of my TTC girlies are online to chat...and this is the first night in months and months that my mouse won't act up. Oh well!

Have a very Happy Thanksgiving!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yaaaahhhhhhh...I love buying Christmas presents for myself. I normaly get combo birthday/Christmas presents because they are a month apart. So I make up for that! Hope all is well with you!