Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Welcome to Shit Tuesday.

Yep. You heard me. It was a Shit day. Notice that capital S...and the bold...and italic. That's how bad it was.

Apparently TTC has taken over every brain cell because I seem to keep screwing things up at work. It's driving me crazy because I'm so used to being organized and knowing what's going on at all times. Now I'm lucky if I can remember what someone said to me 10 minutes ago. Ugh.

I also found out today that a good friend of my is well on his way to kidney failure. I'm so sad about this. He's such a sweet person and doesn't deserve any of the crap that has happened to him over his lifetime.

And to top everything off - or well, to start it for the day - was my follie scan this morning. How many Bettys does Kate have? Zero. Absolutely none. Thanks ovaries, for proving once again you are utterly useless.

No comments: