1! It's tax season. I hate tax season. I say that certain things are the bane of my existence - my broker/dealer, my boss, the other owner, infertility (notice how the majority has to do with work) - but the one that is the largest bane (is there such a thing?) is tax season and everything it encompasses. My stress level today was through the roof. That can't be good for TTC/my possible bean. I need to relearn how to deal with work stress. Infertility stress - no problem! I'm a pro at that. So, in my search for a cute picture to add, I found my new coping strategy.

On a happier note, the hCG shots should be starting to wear off. I'm now getting some more cramping randomly and my boobs are definitely feeling different. It's got me thinking just maybe this is it. Check it out if you can read it. We'll know for sure by Monday at the latest.

Well, it's the month of love - so come on girls - go make some love and make some babies!
1 comment:
It was the day for stress!!
Post a Comment