Saturday, June 20, 2009

Just a quick update for those of you who haven't yet heard. We lost the twins on Wednesday. All signs are pointing towards a uterine infection. The babies were perfect. We have one boy and one girl waiting for us in Heaven now. I'll be back around eventually. I just don't know when that is yet.

22 comments:

'Murgdan' said...

Kate--I just want you to know I'm thinking of you. I'm so sorry this happened. There are just no words. I've thought of you often over the last few days since I heard...

Kerri said...

Kate- whenever you are ready I am here to listen(or read rather)..I will be more than happy to be your sounding board. Hugs to you and Bryan. Love you.

Tamara said...

Kate....I have thought, prayed, and cried alot the past few days for you. I hope you are healing well knowing your angels are waiting for you in heaven. When you are ready to talk, I am here if you want. Big HUGS!!! luv ya!

sarah said...

You've been in my thoughts. I am so incredibly sorry this happened.

Meredith said...

Here from LFCA. I am so very sorry for your loss.

G$ said...

My heart hurts for you. I am so sorry.

Michele said...

My heart breaks for you. We lost our twins 16m ago due to an incompetent cervix, and then we lost their baby brother due to the same last November. I am so sorry for what you are going through. Although we dont know each other, please feel free to email me if you ever need to talk. Our boy/girl twins were born around the same time. michele (dot) haytko (at) gmail (dot) com or via my blog.

niobe said...

What heartbreaking news. I am so, so sorry.

Anonymous said...

Kate,
I am so very sorry for your losses. I know there is nothing I can do or say to make you feel better right now, but please know that I'm here, listening.

When you're ready, it might help to visit blogs of those who have been through something similar.

I know your heart is breaking. Take one breath, one step at a time.

((HUGS)) to you.

Mandy (noswimmers)
Mom to twin angels, Kar.is and Ad.dison, born/died 6/13/2008

Keiko Zoll said...

I came here via LFCA, and I wanted to send you my sympathies... I am truly sorry to hear of such a loss, and I want you to know that there's a random person out there in the blogosphere who a) cares about you and your husband and b) is sending you a big hug. I am so, so sorry to read this, and if there's one thing I've learned about women in the IF community so far, it's that we are a brave, courageous bunch, with incredible strength to boot. I hope that you will find that strength as you mourn and grieve.

~Miriam (http://hannahweptsarahlaughed.blogspot.com)

Queenie. . . said...

Kate, I am so very sorry for you and your husband. My thoughts are with you guys.

Martha@A Sense of Humor is Essential said...

Here from LFCA, I am so sorry for the loss of your twins.

Bluebird said...

Also here from Lost and Found.

I am so, so sorry for the loss of your sweet babies. Although every story is different, I hope you can eventually take some comfort in knowing that others can - somewhat - understand. My husband and I lost our baby boy and baby girl at 19w4d. If you'd ever like to talk, please feel free to email me. Littlebluebirdsfly@gmail.com

Inanna said...

I'm so very sorry. :(

M said...

also here from LFCA. am so so sorry for your loss. we lost our girls at 22 weeks. it's a sad club to join, i wish you well and if i can help, let me know.

Kahla said...

Here from LFCA, I'm so sorry for your loss.

Stacie said...

Here via L&f. I am so very sorry for the loss of your twins. My thoughts are with you and your husband. Hugs.

Ally said...

I'm so sorry kate. I am thinking of and praying for you and bryan in this awful time.

((HUGS))

Ally

..al said...

Dear Kate,

Here from LFCA. I just want to give you a hug. I am so sad at your loss. Just want to hold your hand and be with you.

This is such a difficult time.

Baby Smiling In Back Seat said...

Here from LFCA...

I am so terribly sorry.

Gil said...

Just to say I am so terribly sorry to hear about your loss. Know that so many of us are thinking of you and praying that you can someday find peace.

Here from LFCA.

Unknown said...

I'm so sorry -- doesn't help, but I don't know what else to say. What a heartbreaker. It's not fair.