I thought I was going to ovulate this cycle. At very least I thought it would be a shorter cycle. Remember a few posts ago? I posted a couple charts. Things looked so promising. So why am I sitting here begging for drugs? You don't need a picture of my chart to tell you that an un-Western-medicated cycle is not working for me. I'm on cycle day 51. 'Nuff said.
So c'mon AF! Let's get this show on the road! Let's get this party started! Let's blow this popsicle stand! I'm ready, willing and able to try this whole pregnant thing again. I'm also nervous, terrified and totally pissed that I have to try this again. I can't change it though, so I'm doing my very best to leave those feelings with the suck that was 2009.
Now, I know it's a little late for a resolution, but I need to update the one I made in 2009:
I will get and stay pregnant in 2010, which will lead to bringing home a healthy baby in 2010 or 2011.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
amen to that!!
Yes you will! We will both become mommas this year!!!
Post a Comment