Friday, July 30, 2010

Ultrasound/Prenatal Update

We had our 24 week ultrasound and prenatal check yesterday. All is going swimmingly (cue Dory from Finding Nemo - "Just keep swimming") and my cervix is 4cm long and closed at both ends, even with Wee Man G's head resting on it. Unfortunately we didn't get very clear pictures this time, so below is a shot from 22 weeks that I never got around to posting. Once again, he's sucking that thumb!



As for the prenatal check, my doctor is very happy with everything. Not only did she say that she's going to laugh her butt off if I hit 40 weeks and she has to induce me, but she also said that I'm measuring between 25 and 26 weeks. Whoa, Nelly! I'm gonna have a butterball! And just in time for Thanksgiving....

3 comments:

'Murgdan' said...

:-) Awesome!

Courtney said...

I am glad all is going AWESOME!

STAY strong cervix!

Call or text me while I am on vacay if you need me! Love ya!

PS- I think you are going to have to be induced!

Lindsay said...

Good job Cervix! :)