Saturday, September 11, 2010

Nursery Furniture...Complete!

That's right, folks! We've got all the major pieces of furniture in and put together. The last piece is my mom's rocking chair, which will arrive whenever I get around to calling my brother and figuring out when he can haul it up to me. Below are some pictures. There is no decor as of yet, but that will be coming soon. There is, however, an adorable dragon keeping watch over Wee Man's room. Without further ado...


The crib, complete with mock-child trying to escape.



View of the room from the doorway showing the crib and changing table.



The dresser with bookshelf hutch.



And an up close of Douglas the Dragon who is now sitting on the bookshelf.

2 comments:

sarah said...

I've been waiting for this post!! Looks great! That dragon is beyond adorable!! I think if we end up with all boys, we may have to steal your dragon nursery idea!

I love that dresser/bookcase. Perfect!

Courtney said...

It's a nursery!! YAY!!

I have a dresser/bookcase too!

Dragon is SO cool! And it won't be long until Wee Man tries to escape out of the crib! It goes SO fast!