I'm 38 weeks today. I can not believe I've made it this far and not gone into labor yet! At my appointment on Tuesday I was 3cm dilated and 60% effaced, so we're making some slow progress. If our Wee Man does not decide to come out before next Thursday, we're all set up for an induction that morning. One week max and I'll have my little boy in my arms! So exciting!
Not much else going on here. The nesting instinct hasn't kicked in. Instead I forced myself to do chores last night. I feel much better about coming home from the hospital now that some of those lingering things are done. There are still a few more things that we will take care of this evening, but all in all we're pretty much set to bring our butterball home!
One question for you mamas out there - does any one know of a good fundal height chart? I was only able to find one, which said at 38 weeks if you measure 37.5cm you are in the 95th percentile for size. My measurement on Tuesday was 46cm. I'm really going to give birth to a toddler here!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
think good thoughts! no induction! i think your little man will beat them to it. :)
Change your ticker to 7 days! LOL
YAY for home stretch! WOO HOO!
Come on Wee Man, we want to meet you! It's ok to come now.
maybe he was waiting for my invite... I kept saying I could wait for him to come. WEE MAN, I DON'T WANT TO WAIT ANYMORE!!!
Sleep all you can now!!!...Deanna
Yippee!! I'm so excited for you!! I measured very big most of the pregnancy, in fact at the end, I was measuring nearly 8 weeks ahead, I was big!! they did an ultrasound and figured X weighed about 6 lbs, so they let me go to 41 weeks. He was 8lbs 13oz when he was born. Their measurements were way off!!
congrats!!!!!
You're SOOO close! Good luck in the coming days/weeks. I hope everything goes smoothly for you!
Speaking of birthing a toddler... no complaints! At least you're not the 3 month old parent of a 4 and 6 yr old! :)
When people say, "I didn't know you had kids", I love saying, "Yea, they're 3 months old!" :) LOL
i'm trying this again. It seems to not like me but i'm desperate to comment lol.
I'm SO excited for you! i can't believe you are this far =D i hope he comes on his own and everything is wonderful for you. I can't wait to see pics. I hope Gianna decides 37 or 38 weeks is plenty for her lol. I'm so ready! Good luck and I hope to talk to you soon. XOXO
Post a Comment