Tuesday, November 15, 2011

My Motivation

In thinking about my last post, I realized I asked for support, but provided no means of motivation other than you all typing encouragingly and/or furiously at me. Why do I want to get healthy, pay off bills and find a house to rent or buy? Because of him:



I want Griffin to have a healthy family. I want to give Griffin a family who is not living paycheck to paycheck. I want to give Griffin a family who has plenty of room to live, play and grow. And....I want to give Griffin a sibling.

2 comments:

Courtney said...

He is a good motivation!

I can't offer much advice as I need my own help in getting better off financially. But I will support you in getting healthy! I will get on that bandwagon with you ASAP when I can! I too have some reasons to be healthier.

Cynthia said...

Me too Kate!! I'm doing weight watchers and seeing results!! We can motivate each other.

As far as pay off bills..have you looked into Dave Ramsey. I have heard A LOT of people that think his methods are extreme, but they work. We are going to envelopes of money for groceries and things like that so once it is gone...it's gone.

I can't help you with the renting or buying, but if you can get #2 done #3 will be easy!

Good Luck Friend!!