I went to my first follie scan last Tuesday. I had one follie. I named her Betty, thinking if I showed her lots of love she'd want to become my baby. She was 13mm on Tuesday. Too small for my shot. On Friday she was 13mm. Monday she was still 13mm. She didn't grow any more. So I'm completely out for this cycle - never even had a chance to catch the eggie! Oh well. I'm on Provera now to get AF, and then 150mg of Clomid as a last ditch effort with it. If that doesn't work, on to injectibles.
Hope everyone else is having a better week than me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Poor you and poor Betty! Our babies are coming! I promise!! MUAH!
Aww Kate...I'm sorry! Just out of curiosity why aren't they going to try Femara? I know Sam and I both had lots of luck with it, and it isn't like Clomid in that you can only do a certain number of cycles and I didn't have side effects with it. Just a thought. Here's to you catching the egg this month.
Post a Comment