
I did it! With a little help from Courtney (Thanks again! You're the best!) my first injection was a success. I mixed the vial of powder with the special water. I let the bubbles "settle." I filled my syringe. Then I freaked out a little bit and called Courtney. In the end, it wasn't near as bad as I thought it would be. It's still sore and bruised feeling, but that's normal even if it is annoying.
So I have 2 more nights of this dose then I go in Wednesday morning for an ultrasound and bloodwork. I can't wait to see what my ovaries are going to do! Wow. Excitement. That's a feeling I thought was long gone in the TTC arena....

2 comments:
MUAH! Grow some follies girl!
You are my hero. I can't believe you gave yourself a shot. I've had over fifty injections, all given by my husband. Good luck!!!
Post a Comment