Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Well...now it's just Damn.

I had the post coital test this morning. As it turns out, at least today, I have so many white blood cells in my CM that it's killing the swimmers. I also seem to have lower estrogen than what they would like to see at this point in the cycle. So, here's the next steps:

Tonight: BD and pray that things go better tomorrow.

Tomorrow: Repeat PCT and u/s. Possible bloodwork.

Friday: HCG shot given by the nurses (cause it has to go in my butt), start progesterone.

Monday: HCG shot again.

Wednesday: Bloodwork.

Thursday: Last HCG shot.

February 9th: Blood pregnancy test.


The HCG shots are to hopefully raise the estrogen level, I believe. If the PCT comes back bad again tomorrow, even though Doctor Hippie says she's seen bad PCTs with pregnancy, I'm thinking it's on to IUI next cycle.

Thanks for the support - Love you all!

1 comment:

Courtney said...

No next cycle- baby this cycle!! Hollie the follie is a sneaky little thing so she has something good up her sleeve!!