Monday, March 30, 2009

Pregnancy Week 6/7 and First Ultrasound

The poll is still up, but it looks like the winner is going to be calling it the week I'm in. With that, I'm in week 7. I'm also sick as hell. Last week and through Saturday, starting around 3 or 4pm, I was sick. Sunday it started at 12:30pm. Today...upon waking. Really, it never fully went away from Sunday. Ugh. I'll get through it though. I'm halfway through the first trimester and it gets better then, right?!?!?!?

On to the exciting news. We have a very healthy pregnancy. We had our first ultrasound this morning. The doctor was looking around and said to us "Ok, now let's see if they both have heartbeats." That's right, folks - BOTH. And yes, they both had happy little flickering hearts. So add me to the expecting twins list! We're totally in shock, but also just so happy! We have to scan the pics in, so I should hopefully have those up tomorrow.

And now....I'm going back to wallow in nausea.

3 comments:

Courtney said...

YAY for twins!! Yay for nausea!! WOO HOO! I am super happy for you!!

Kerri said...

Yay for twins.. Not so much yay for the nausea.. I remember that all too well. I just hope that you chat girls left me some twin dust..LOL..

sarah said...

I can't get over it! Amazing! Its a "insta-family!"