Saturday, November 14, 2009

A Month of Thanks, Part III


November 13th: I'm thankful to those who allow me to express my childishness.

November 14th: I'm thankful for Lyscol wipes.

November 15th: I'm thankful for cool towels and bottled water upon arrival.

November 16th: I'm thankful for cabana boys bringing me drinks on the beach.

November 17th: I'm thankful for toilets that are not just a hole in the ground and water that is clean and drinkable.

November 18th: I'm thankful that 37 years ago, my husband was born.

November 19th: I'm thankful for pilots that can touch down without a jolt in dense fog.

November 20th: I'm thankful for three and a half years of a fabulous marriage. It's been rocky at times with infertility and losing the twins, but I couldn't have gotten through it with anyone else. I love you, sweetie!


I'm back from vacation! It was much needed and I'm so happy I let DH talk me into it. We stayed at the Secrets Resort between Cancun and Playa del Carmen, Mexico. It was gorgeous! The majority of three full days spent on a beach under a coconut tree and tiki umbrella while cabana boys brought us drinks and whatever food we wanted...well, there's just nothing quite like it. I wish I was still laying on that beach, but I will say I'm happy to be in my own comfy bed. The bed there was fine - king size, four poster, canopy, comfortable enough - but I LOVE my memory foam mattress! I will post some pics soon. Until then, just look at the website - it's beautiful!!!

No comments: