Christmas is over, and our five Christmas celebrations are done in record time (three days). I have nothing good to report on the TTC front - chart went back to up down up down and all around - so here are some holiday highlights.
-My almost four year old nephew got bongo drums from Santa. He also got a microphone and a guitar. We have video of him playing with the latter two. This will be shown in future years to his prom date and during his wedding rehearsal dinner. I can't wait.
-We made it through the holidays with only one crying session each. I give us an A+. I am however now having a panic attack for reasons unbeknownst to me. Thank God for ativan.
-Santa was good to me. I got a Wii and a Pandora charm bracelet complete with four charms - one from my hubby, one from my best friend and one from each of the twins.
-Santa was good to the hubster - a Kindle and a Flip video camera, which took the aforementioned video of my nephew.
-The holidays definitely centered around my nephew, which is a-ok with me. He's finally at the point now that he has overcome his shyness with us (we don't see him all that often) and now runs to us with open arms for hugs and kisses.
-I'm glad it's over. I have the usual post-holiday blues that seem to be intensified this year, but now I'm looking forward to restarting treatment next month, doing early spring cleaning and enjoying time with my hubby.
Happy New Year's everyone! I hope it brings you everything you want and more!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Here's hoping that next year is better!
Hey there! :) Sounds like xmas was good to you! I love my kindle! and our flip video comes in handy, your DH is going to love both! I am sorry that you are feeling the post-holidays blues, sending you a hug and hoping your TTC is successful soon!
Post a Comment