Sunday, February 7, 2010
CD2
That's right! AF finally showed up! I have my bloodwork and baseline ultrasound tomorrow morning at 8:45am. On my way home from work (boo for work) I will pick up the Femara.
Keep your fingers crossed that I get everywhere I have to go safely! We ended up getting 30 inches of snow here, though I've heard local reports of 40 inches south of here. We dug Bry's truck out this afternoon and cleared out in front of the garage. Thankfully a guy with a bobcat was still coming around and plowed out the truck's parking spot. Of course, schools are closed tommorrow so he doesn't have to go in, but I do. Ah well. We're supposed to get more snow/rain/ice/mix/whatever Tuesday night and Wednesday. Kinda feels like the winter will never end, but with all this water around we should have a beautiful spring!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Yay for AF!!! Never thought I would be saying that...LOL...Gotcha in my prayers girl.. Tell Bry to work on the man cave today since he gets to play hookie and you have to go to work...
Yeah for AF!!! Good luck with the Femara!
YAY!! I'm on CD 3 so we can be Cycle Buddies!!! Good Luck this cycle.~Cynthia
Post a Comment