I'm trying to remember to chart my temps, but this week has been weird (again, the snow and sleeping issues) so we'll see how it all goes. I have my first follie scan on Wednesday and this morning started having a little bit of my normal "O pain," which is not actually ovulation, but general annoying pain from the PCOS cysts.
Fingers crossed for an excellent follie scan. Or would that be egg-cellent? (Lame joke, I know.) I'll update as soon as I can on my follicle status, but judging by the way work has been it may have to wait until Wednesday night rather than as soon as I set foot in the office and get the computer turned on.
Goals Update
I realized last night that it's been just over a month since I updated my progress on my goals. So for anyone who cares, read on.
Weight Loss: Down a total of 11 lbs. since beginning to track. Down 16 lbs. from pre-pregnancy weight.
Movies: More than meeting this goal lately!
Series 7: *Almost* have progress in this department. I plan on finishing this blog entry, posting it, eating lunch and then cracking that book open finally!
Savings for TTC/Bedrest/Child(ren): Small progress, but with a nice sized tax return in sight, we will be VERY close to meeting this goal.
Cleaning out Former Mancave: Uhm. None. Haven't even looked in there in over a week. I did finally plug a lamp in in there a few weeks ago with the intention of working on it in the evenings.
Sewing: I haven't sewn using my sewing machine; however, I did learn how to crochet so that counts right? Here's a picture of one of my first projects. A little googly-eyed, but cute nonetheless.
Letter writing: Total failure lately. It took me over a week to get one letter written and out the door (it was partially written for most of that time). I will totally try harder!
That's all for now, folks. Hope everyone is doing well!


4 comments:
The froggy is cute!
FX that the femara works!
i like the froggy too!!
WTG on the weight loss! Adorable frog. :)
Cute froggy!
Post a Comment