First of all, please vote on my poll as to what to read next. I will eventually read all on the list, but I can't pick which to start - and I plan to start one in the next few days!
Now, revisions. In keeping with the reading theme, I see I'll be completing my "read 10 books by October 2010" goal. After doing some quick math, I determined that I complete a book in 14.8 days on average (told you I was a painfully slow reader!) so given that I have 217 days left to complete the new goal, I should be able to read another 14.6 books. I'll be abmitious and round up. So, new goal time: Read 25 books by October 2010.
I also have a revision in the realm of TTC, which I suspect is the only reason anyone reads this blog anyway. The TTCing, I mean - not the revising. Anyway, an interesting thing happened this morning at the RE's office. I had my blood drawn for my mid-two-week-wait progesterone test, and I asked the nurse when I should come back for the beta as I remember it being scheduled about 12dpo last year. She looked at me funny and then looked at my chart and said that I can test at home on the 12th (next Friday - 14/15dpo) and if that is positive to call for the bloodwork. I guess they are doing their part to reduce healthcare costs by omitting "unnecessary" tests. Annoying, but I guess instead of being grouchy during the week, I can be grouchy for my brother's birthday that weekend. Joy.
And without further ado, another shameless plug asking you to VOTE ON MY POLL!
Have a lovely weekend...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
i voted.. but i just guessed.. i don't know what any of them are about or anything about the authors.
well, at least you don't have to do a blood draw... i hated going for my beta (especially when AF already arrived).
DUDE! I totally read your blog for full "Kate" content. :P
In Her Shoes was my vote. :)
Kate!!! THis is our month!!! Don't give up hope!!!
Post a Comment