BFN for me this morning. If I'm upset by it at all, I'm subconciously hiding it. On to the next cycle!
I've considered adding acupuncture in to my treatment, and life in general, and I finally made an appointment for a free consultation with a local acupuncturist. I go next Tuesday at lunch time for the consult. I'm not 100% sure that I will go through with treatment simply because of the cost, but I would like to hear what she says and then decide.
As far as reading goes, In Her Shoes is pretty good. I'm only on about page 150, but that's partially because of my good friend, Bennie (benedryl). My allergies are acting up so I've had to take Bennie the last 2 nights. I'm so freaking groggy in the morning, it's not funny, but hopefully tonight I'll remember to take it earlier so I can actually pull myself out of bed without maximum effort and without every-four-minute chirping from the alarm clock.
Have a lovely day, everyone! I'll be testing again Friday morning just to be sure, but I doubt there will be any change.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I'm sorry!
Post a Comment