I may have forgotten to mention that in addition to sticking myself, keeping a food log and faxing both to my endocrinologist weekly that I also had to attend a diabetes teaching class. Said class was today.
Wow. A lot of information was crammed in to a couple hours. Basically, I keep checking my blood sugar, keep my food log, report both to the endocrinologist AND the teaching center's dieticicans, plus I also get to follow a strict diet (but there's lots of food on the diet to eat) and pee on more sticks. Ketone test sticks to be exact. These will apparently tell the dietician whether or not I'm eating enough throughout the day. Oh, and I need to stick to 1900 calories. And learn the carb/protien/fat dietary exchanges. And stay up an hour later than I have been lately so I can eat a snack.
Just how is a preggo brain supposed to remember this all?????
Up next: 10 week ultrasound on Monday afternoon,
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
can't wait to see your little Sprout again!
Post a Comment