Thankfully Baby and I are ok, but I will admit that I was starting to freak out on the way to the hospital (doc's office is right there at the hospital). What happened is I had some weird CM at lunchtime (light green - really, it looked like I had blown it out of my nose!), so I called to make sure I shouldn't worry. They said given my history, it's just best to be checked out so head in as soon as I could. My doctor wasn't there, but one of the others checked Baby and me over.
All is fine. No sign of infection. Cervix is long, closed and hard. Baby's heartbeat is good. Baby is also in a very good spot in my uterus and not way low down at the hairline where Wally's last heartbeat check was.
8 days until Cerclage Day. 8 days until I can exhale. Please continue your prayers, good thoughts and positive vibes for Baby and my cervix!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Oh, that would be off setting. May I suggest perhaps using a tissue next time instead of your panties? (J/K, of course!)
Much <3 for you, baby and a VERY STRONG cervix!
Did you get to see little arms and legs?
No seeing today, just listening.
But...I thought panties were made for sneezes!?!?!?!? ;)
thats handkerchiefs silly! ;)
SO glad you and Baby Kate are doing ok!
No more scares!
So glad that everything turned out okay...
You're so close to the cerclage day, I couldn't be happier!!
Post a Comment