Saturday, May 22, 2010

Hopefully Our ONLY Unscheduled Trip to L&D

We had quite the night last night and now I'm on modified bedrest for the weekend. We ended up in L&D after midnight last night b/c I was feeling pressure and had a big stripe of blood when I wiped. Baby is just fine and quite the active little guy/gal (kept moving so they couldn't get a complete heartrate reading lol) and there was no sign of blood in my CM or in my cervix (they did cultures), but until I can get in with the perinatology diagnostic center on Monday, I'm to lay around with my feet up and "let gravity work for" me. *sigh* Keep the prayers coming, please!

Thank God cerclage day is just around the corner!

5 comments:

Tanika said...

Kate, you hold on girl!

Sending prayers & positive thoughts your way. Is there anyway to move the cerclage day up? Keep the faith! EVERYTHING is going to be fine.

Sending a big hug your way~
Tanika

Kate said...

I'm hoping they will move the cerclage to Monday or Tuesday. They are waiting for me to see the perinatology ultrasonographer. It's a special department at the hospital only open M-F. They don't feel anything bad is imminent...of course they felt that way last time too. It's all in God's hands. I just have to trust that His will matches my want. Thanks for all the prayers and support, Tanika!

Marie W said...

Goodness! Rest up and order hubby around for the rest of the weekend. :-) They should be able to move the cerclage date up especially if you are uncomfortable waiting. After all, they work for us and our insurance companies. Praying and sending good thoughts your way.

Kate said...

Thank you so much, Marie! Hubby is fabulous as always. He takes such great care of me!

sarah said...

Kate, I'm sure that is scary stuff. Keeping you in my thoughts! Hopefully they WILL move the cervlage up so you can get some nice mental relief. Exciting to hear what an active little on you have! I'm betting GIRL! Just sayin' ;-)