Thursday, September 23, 2010

32 Week Checkup

What a wonderful day it's been!  Not only did a good friend get great news and have a huge weight lifted off of her shoulders, but Wee Man and I are doing fabulously as well!  Since I'm not having the biweekly ultrasounds anymore, one of the OBs in the practice who I had my prenatal scheduled with wanted to check my cervix and just make sure everything was still fine. I'm happy to report that I'm all closed up and Wee Man is very high up and not putting any real pressure on my cervix. Horray!

A few stats:

  • Wee Man's Heart Rate: in the 150s
  • Weight Gain: 19lbs total
  • Measuring 34 weeks
  • No new stretch marks still
  • Depending on Wee Man's position, my belly button is about to pop
I'm so very glad that Wee Man is not even close to making his appearance. I do think though that they are going to have to pry him out of me when the time comes!

Up next...Baby Shower!!!! T minus 8 days :) 

3 comments:

I Just Love You said...

wow! 32 weeks?!! where has the time gone? so happy everything is sailing along wonderfully!

Courtney said...

YAY for great news!

Stay put Wee Man!! No appearances til Nov!

Unknown said...

YAY! Great news!