Monday, March 28, 2011

Negativity Blows!

I feel like I've been too negative and/or cynical lately. So in this post, I will do a little exercise in positivity; however, there are still things that suck so to make things realistic, well....just keep reading.

Things That Currently Suck, But I Will Work on Changing...Soon.
- Money
- A return of Carpal Tunnel Syndrome

Things That Currently Suck, But That Are Changing Now
- My health and weight
- Daycare (More drama, but not gonna be negative today. Nope. Not gonna do it. Good things are coming.)
- Work, parts of it at least.
- Spring decided to go on vacation. Guess it was too cold here. Hoping she's coming back soon!
- My husband's attention span. (Stupid ADHD!)
- My aching back

Things That Are Good
- Yoga. (Helps that aching back.)
- Catching up on reading magazine subscriptions.
- Watching the last season of "The Tudors." (I would say this was awesome, but it's the last season.)

Things That Are Awesome
- Griffin.
- Griffin grabbing my face and planting a big ol' kiss on it after waking up from a nap.
- Griffin's laugh.
- Griffin's health.
- Griffin, Griffin, Griffin. Everything Griffin.
- I leave work in 41 minutes and get to go home to my hubby and my little love.

Things That Are Funny
- Griffin trying to chew a vertical rail on his crib.
- Griffin blowing raspberries while eating avacado.

Things That Are Interesting
- I met the Guiness World Record holder of the longest hair today. It was 19 feet long.

2 comments:

Courtney said...

Nice non-negativity!

Maybe you should stop talking to me if you don't want to be negative! LOL Nah!

And Griffin IS awesome... and cute!

Hurdles of Life said...

Look at all those positives!! Griffin is amazing!!