Sunday, March 14, 2010

Books, Books, Books..and a Little More Excitement

Thanks to all who have voted on my two "what to read next?" polls!  I finished In Her Shoes Thursday night. I can't believe I haven't been reading more chicklit! I had forgotten how much I loved it - easy to read, easy to get lost in, easy life lessons I have hopefully already learned. Water For Elephants won the last poll, and I started reading it this weekend. So far it's ok, but I'm only on page 53 and the story is still being set up so I expect to like this more - hopefully later tonight if I don't pass out from exhaustion again.

I am posting a new poll, and keeping it open for about a month. After Water For Elephants, I am going to read Dune Road simply because I have it checked out from the library already. So your new poll will have only three books to choose from, but....please feel free to comment on whatever is the current post with suggestions.

So what's this "little more excitement?" you might ask. Well, I'm a little more excited. So much for taking things one step at a time. I actually starting dreaming about nusery decor. *rolls eyes* Please someone slow me down!!! 

Up next: Beta #2 in the morning. I'm hoping and praying for hCG of at least 300. I also have faith that it will be at least 300.

2 comments:

sarah said...

Oh Kate, I'm so stinkin' excited for you!! 300+!!

Chase said...

I just finished Water for Elephants and thought it was cute. Hang in there with it, it will be worth it! Dune Road is also in my pile but not up for selection any time soon. I do like a good Jane Green novel though!!