Tuesday, April 27, 2010
Well Hello There!
My little spot of a sprout has grown into my adorable little Sprout complete with arms, legs and face! Baby is very healthy with a heartbeat of 171. Baby kicked its little legs and then, as you can see in the picture below, waved to us! I like to think that little mouth is also blowing kisses :)
One month exactly to go until the cerclage!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


12 comments:
i'll be there!!! :)
awwwww... bye, bye fuzzy wuzzy.
Yay! A big grin over here for you!
time to put up a "what am i having?" poll! :)
Awww! Congrats!
Kate, I totally think it is a girl!! and it is the cutest baby I have ever seen!!
So cute, how far along are you now?
Hi Baby Kate! You are growing so fast!
Now you have to stay in your mommy's belly until Nov! Then you come come meet your twin friends! We can wait to meet you until then!
Hello there INDEED!! HI SPROUT!
Thats some pretty cool stuff.
Congrats! Glad to hear of your good news! :D
Hey Lil Sprout!!!!:0)
So glad that things are well. many blessings to you.
Hi Kate,
I came to your blog from Murgdan's. I have IC, as well. I lost my daughter, Ella at 23 weeks last March. I'm 34 weeks now with a tvc and p17 shots. It's been rough, but I'm so grateful to be here. I look forward to following your journey.
Post a Comment