I wish there was something I could say - something I could do - to make everything better for you. I've never had to fight so hard for anything in my life, like I have for becoming a mother. Now that I'm fighting for myself, I want to fight for everyone else struggling. I want to discover something that will make this easy. I want to find something to say that will take all of the pain away.
I've been reading a friend's blog who recently got some bad news on the TTC front. I can't even begin to say how awful I feel that this is happening to her. I really don't even know her that well, but she's always been so helpful and friendly to me and to everyone else. She's an absolute riot and always puts a smile on my face even when I'm so far past sad.
Cindy, I wish you all the luck in the world on this journey you and your husband are starting. I keep searching online for a magical remedy - something....anything that will help you out in this. Alas, the only thing I can offer you is my shoulder and lots of prayers. I can only hope that in some small way it will help.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment