Friday, September 19, 2008

"Infertility Etiquette"

My good friend, Maggy, shared a great article with me last night and I wanted to share it with you all. It is appropriately called Infertility Etiquette (ooo look! I linked it!)

It's been quite a week - the crazy market has made work insane and we're getting ready to cut part of the office off, so in addition to frantic calls from clients I'm also packing things up, throwing things out, moving things around. Oh, and I only have a week left to finish. Fun!

If that isn't tiring enough, I'm going sailing with the in-laws tomorrow, girl's night tomorrow night and a wine festival Sunday. So yeah - no rest for the weary. I may be MIA for the next week or so - I definitely won't be around as much - but I will try to check in with everyone.

Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Kerri said...

Have fun this weekend.I would love to have a girls night out or a wine festival. My girlfriends around here have almost alienated me and I HATE it...