Well hello and welcome to my little spot!
This is my 2nd attempt at blogging. The first, on WTE was going well, until the site crapped out on me and I couldn't even log in. Things are fixed now, but it's still temperamental on my computer, so I'll try it out here.
To give you a little background, I'm 28 and my hubby and I have been trying to have a baby for a little over 16 months. I have PCOS (polycystic ovary syndrome), and I have done 3 cycles of treatments so far with no luck. Feel free to check out my blog at WTE, or just ask me more.
Since I'm a newbie at this blogging thing I can't guarantee this will go well, but I promise the following:
-I will spell check my posts.
-I will do my best to use proper grammar at all times. (I'm a teacher's daughter - I have to at least attempt this!)
-I will do my best to post things that are informative and/or entertaining. (So far, I think I'm failing at this.)
-I will update as often as I possibly can find anything to write about.
And now since I've stayed up way too late yet again, I am going to bed.
Side note: DQ's new sandwich looks like lunch meat stuck between two Eggo waffles - definitely not appetizing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment